Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Hostess Cupcakes"



Tonight I made "Hostess Cupcakes" for some friends of mine. I'm not usually a big hostess cupcake fan, but I will tell you, this was one of the most wonderful things I've ever put in my mouth. The chocolate cake was moist, the marshmallow filling was just the right consistency, and the chocolate ganache on top was the perfect thing to combine all the flavors together wonderfully. This Hostess came very close to a taste of heaven if I do say so myself - WAY better than anything out of a wrapper! ;)
This recipe was adapted from bakeat350 blogspot. I did, however, change some minor things to the ganache and filling recipes. Overall, they were super fun to make and taste delicious too!

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Looks delish. Will you be sharing your recipe for the entire thing? Sure hope so.