Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nurse/Bridesmaid Cookies

This past week I had two events that I was asked to make cookies for: Wedding and a Nurse Conference.
- A girl I use to work with is getting married in a week and she wanted 1/2 dozen cookies to hand out to her 6 bridesmaids. I created a cookie template and made 6 bridesmaid dresses in her wedding colors, navy and white, and personalized them with each bridesmaid's name. I also added a ribbon to each of the cookies to make them look a little more formal. (See Picture Below)
- For the nurse conference, I had to do some searching for ideas. :) I decided to go with nurse's caps, stethoscopes, nurse's bags and a red cross. (See Picture Below)

I love hearing from you - feel free to contact me via email any time. Thanks for stopping by!

Bridesmaid Cookies



Nurse Cookies

No comments: